Army AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
Post Updat : 20 August 2022
Short Notification : Join Armed Forces Medical Service (AFMS) Online applications are invited for the post of Short Service Commission Medical Officer in Armed Forces Medical Services from Indian citizens both male and female, who have passed their final MBBS (Part-l & 11) examination in not more than two attempts and are completing have completed their internship on or before 31 Aug 2022. Applicants who have taken more than two chances in final Prof MBBs (Part I & I1) Examination are ineligible and hence need not
apply for the same.
AFMS Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Medical Officer
- Online Apply Start On: 20 August 2022
- Registration Last Date: 18 September 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date: 18 September 2022
- Publication of Call Letter:To be released
- Conduction of Interview: To be released
- Declaration of the Result: To be released
- Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode : Application Pay Through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking Payment Mode.
- Read Official Notification For More Details.
AFMS Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Candidate must not have attained the age of 30 years if holding an MBBS degree (only those born on or after 02 Jan 1993 are eligible) and 35 years if holding a PG degree (only those born on or after 02 Jan 1988 are eligible) as on 31 Dec 2022 respectively.
- Read Official Notification For More Details.
- The applicant must possess medical qualification included in the National Medical
Commission Act 2019. The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical
Council/MCI/NMC. Post Graduate Degree holders recognized by State Medical Council/MCI/NBE/NMC may also
- Candidates should have passed MBBS examination (both Part 1 and 2) from an institute recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- It is also necessary to have completed the internship by 31st August 2022.
- Candidates who have passed the exam in more than two attempts are not eligible to apply
- Candidates should be registered with NMC or any State SMC or NBE.
Total Vacancy : 420 Posts
AFMS Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Medical Officer||378||42||420|
Documents Required for Army AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Applicants will also have to carry some documents while applying for the post. It is important to cherry the documents as you will have to enter the details of those documents in the application form. Given below is the list of some documents that you must carry while filling out the www.amcsscentry.gov.in Medical Officer Online Form:
- Photo Identity Proof
- Date of Birth proof
- Educational Certificates
- Photograph of the candidate
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- PWD certificate (If Applicable), etc.
Army AFMS Recruitment 2022 Selecation Process
- Eligible candidates wll be called for interview by a Board of Officers in the month of Sep 2022 at Army Hospital (R&R), Delhi Cantt to assess their suitability and merit for grant of Short Service Commission in the Armed Forces Medical Services. The candidates appearing for interview for the first time will be paid to and fro sleeper-class railway/bus fare.
(b) Physical & Medical Standard :
- Every candidate on being qualified in interview will have to attend the Special Medical Examination Board (SMB) constituted by DGAFMS for examining his or her medical fitness as per laid down standards. The proceedings will remain confidential and will not be divulged to anyone. However, candidates declared UNFIT” by the Initial Medical Examination (IME) may apply for the Appeal Medical Board (AMB). The procedure for AMB will be explained by the President of Initial Medical Examination. Candidates are advised to note that DGAFMS/DG-1A has no role to play in Appeal Medical Boards (AMB) and procedure advised by the medical authorities is strictly to be adhered to. The Candidates decared ‘UNFIT’ by the AMB may apply for the Review Medical Board (RMB). However, Review Medical Board (RMB) will be granted at the discretion of DGAFMS based on the merits of the case. No representation in this regard will be entertained Candidates will be considered medically FIT only on receipt of approved medical documents. Pregnancy, if detected at any stage, after qualification at interview or during precommission Medical Examination will render the candidate as TEMPORARILY UNFIT
- As Per Rules. Read Official Notification For More Details.
How To Apply Online Army AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- First of all, visit the official website of AFMS i.e., http://www.amcsscentry.gov.in/
- Secondly, the home page of the portal will appear on the screen.
- Thirdly, find the link to the respective recruitment and tap on it.
- After that, a new page will get opened on the device.
- Now enter all the asked details and register yourself. After that start filling out the application form.
- After filling out the application form, upload all the asked documents in the correct format.
- Now, move forward to pay the application fee.
- Select all the details and pay the application fee. Preview that application format and submit it
- Take a printout of the application form and fee receipt for further reference.
|Apply Online||Regestration |Login|
|Download Short Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|