Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2022
Post Update : 17 August 2022
Short Information : Indian Army has invited applications from unmarried female and male candidates for NCC Special Entry Scheme 53 Course (Apr 2023) through Short Service Commission. Graduate pass candidates from recognized university in any discipline can apply in this army recruitment. Also, candidates who are in their final semester or final year of their undergraduate course can also apply. But the graduation degree of such candidates should be completed by M. April 2023. Candidates in the age group of 19 to 25 years can apply for NCC Special Entry Course in Indian Army. Candidates who are successful in completing the selection process and course will be directly posted in the army as lieutenant. Thereafter, by promotion from time to time, the candidate can reach the post of Lieutenant General. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting Army’s website joinindianarmy.nic.in.Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2022
NCC Special Entry Scheme 53 Course (Apr 2023)
- Apply Start On: 17 August 2022
- Registration Last Date: 15 September 2022
Age Limit as on 01 /01/2023
- Minimum Age:19 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- (For National Cadet Corps (NCC) candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years as on 01 Jan 2023 (born not earlier than 02 Jan 1998 and not later than 01 Jan 2004; both dates inclusive).
- Age Relaxation: As Per Rules. Read Official Notification For More Details.
- Candidate should have NCC ‘C’ Certificate. Along with this, the candidate must have at least 50% marks in graduation. That is, the sum of the marks of all the three years should not be less than 50%. Apart from this, candidates should also have experience of serving two/three years in NCC wing or division.
- Wards of Battle Casualties of Indian Army Personnel (Dependents of Martyrs) candidates do not need NCC certificate. For such candidates it is necessary to have passed graduation with only 50% marks.
Total Vacancy : 55 Post
NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||NCC Men||NCC Women||Total Post|
|NCC Special Entry Scheme 53 Course (Apr 2023)||50||05||55|
Army NCC Special Entry Nationality
- A candidate must either be: (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Nepal, or (iii) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will, however, not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
Army NCC Special Entry 2022
- Firstly there will be shortlisting of applications of the candidates. Army will have full right to reject the application of any candidate without any reason. First come first serve rule will be applied in the shorting of applications. Shortlisted candidates will be called for SSB interview. The interview will be held in two phases which will last for 5 days. Successful candidates in the first stage interview will be called in the second stage. Candidates who are successful in the second phase and found medically fit will be sent for the course at SSB centre.
- Medical Examination
- Lieutenant Level 10-56,100-1,77,500
- Captain Level 10B – 61,300 – 1,93,900
- Major Level 11-69,400- 2,07, 200
- Lt Col Level 12A – 1,21,200 – 2,12,400
- Col Level 13 – 1,30,600- 2,15,900
- Brigadier Level 13A- 1,39,600- 2,17,600 Major General Level 14- 1,44,200- 2,18,200
- Lt Gen HAG Scale Level 15- 1,82,200- 2,24,100 Lt Gen HAG+Scale Level 16-2,05,400 – 2,24,400
- VCOAS/Army Commander/Lieutenant General (NFSG) Level 17- 2,25,000/- (Fixed) COAS Level 18-2,50,000/- (Fixed)
- The joining of selected candidates will be directly from lieutenant level where salary and other allowances will be given up to Rs 1,77,500 per month.
How to Apply NCC Special Entry Scheme 53 Course (Apr 2023)
- Online application only for NCC Special Entry Course in Indian Army
- Will be accepted only on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Candidates willing to apply should visit the website joinindianarmy.nic.in and click on the link ‘Registration’. If you have already registered, then click on Apply Online link and go to ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’. After that further fill the application form in the respective course. After the application form is completed, press the submit button. Candidates should note that two copies will be required as a hard copy of the application.
- Also take a printout of the application.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|