CUET PG Registration 2022
Post date : 19/06/2022
Short Information : National Testing Agency (NTA) are Recently Invited online form for the (Post Graduate) PG Course online form 2022. All eligible / interested Candidates read official notification before apply online notification given below important link. CUET PG Registration 2022
National Testing Agency (NTA)
Common University Entrance Test (CUET) – PG 2022
- Online Apply Start On : 19 May 2022
- Registration Last Date :
18 June 202204 July 2022 (upto 05:00 P.M.)
- Online Fee Payment Last Date :
19 June 202205 July 2022 (upto 11:50 P.M.)
- Correction Date :
20.06.2022 to 22.06.202206 to 08 July 2022 (11:50 P.M)
- Exam Date : Notify Soon
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
CUET PG Online Application Fee
- General Candidates : Rs. 800/-
- EWS/OBC Candidates : Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PH Candidates : Rs. 550/-
- Additional Test Papers Charge:-
- General : Rs. 200/-
- Other Category : Rs. 150/-
- Payment Mode : Pay application fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking fee mode.
- No Age Limit . Read Official Notification for more details.
CUET PG Registration Details
|Exam Name||CUET PG Eligibility|
|Common University Entrance Test (CUET) PG 2022||Candidates Passed Appearing Final Year Bachelor Degree in Related Subject in any Recgonized University in Indida.
Read Offiicial Full Notification For More Details.
CUET PG 2022 Course Details
- M.A , M.Sc, M.Tech/ M.Sc B.Ed / Acharya / M.Arch / MURP/MPLAN / PG Diploma/M.P.A / M.Des/M.Com/ MFA/B.Ed/ M.Pharma/ M.B.A /MTTM/ADOP/M.Voc / B.Lib / B.PED / MAIMT / LLM / etc.
CUET PG participating Universities
- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Central Tribal University of Andhra Pradesh
- Central University of Andhra Pradesh
- Central University of South Bihar
- Central University of Gujarat
- Central University of Haryana
- Central University of Himachal Pradesh
- Central University of Jammu
- Central University of Jharkhand
- Central University of Karnataka
- Central University of Kashmir
- Central University of Kerala
- Central University of Odisha
- Central University of Punjab
- Central University of Rajasthan
- Central University of Tamil Nadu
- (a) Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Amarkantak (b)IGNTU-Regional Centre Manipur
- Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya
- Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya
- Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University
- Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya
- Manipur University
- North Eastern Hill University
- Pondicherry University
- Sikkim University
- Tezpur University
- The English and Foreign Languages University
- Tripura University
- University of Hyderabad
- Mahatma Gandhi Central University
- Central Sanskrit University
- National Sanskrit University
- B.R. Ambedkar School of Economics University
- Madan Mohan Malviya University of Technology
- National Rail and Transport Institute
- Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University
- Devi Ahilya Vishvavidyalaya
- Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice
- Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development
- Apex University
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Last Date Extend Notice
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Bulletin||Click Here|
CUET PG Syllabus Download 2022
|CUET PG Official Website||Click Here|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
What is CUET 2022?
Common University Entrance Test (CUET) is being introduced for admission into PG programmes in Central and Participating Universities for Academic Session 2022-23 under the Ministry of Education (MoE). The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) will provide a common platform and equal opportunity to candidates across the country, especially those from rural and other remote areas and help establish better connect with the Universities. A single application form will enable the Candidates to cover a wide outreach and be part of the admission process to various Central and participating Universities. NTA has been assigned the responsibility of conducting the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) 2022 for admission to Post-graduate (PG) Programmes of participating Universities for the Academic Session 2022-23. This is a national level test.
Can a Candidates apply in more than one course.
- An applicant can apply for three (03) Test Papers by paying application fee as mentioned at point 19.
- An applicant can further apply for additional Test Papers by paying additional application fees as applicable.
- Care to be taken to select only one Question paper in a slot.
What is the mode of exam?
CBT (Computer Based Test)
What is the Medium of Paper?
The CUET -2022 will be Bilingual-English and Hindi or specific language where required.
- The Question Paper will be in Sanskrit only for Acharya, Shiksha Shastri and Shiksha Acharya
Further in case of Shiksha Shastri and Shiksha Acharya the entire 100 questions of the question paper would be in Sanskrit language only.
- In case of PGQP60 and PGQP62 the specific language would be used for the domain knowledge questions i.e. 75 questions.
What would be syllabus for the exam?
The Examination Syllabus would be uploaded on the NTA Website and also see the Information Bulletin.
What are the examination dates for CUET 2022?
Will be announced later through website.
What are the different modes to apply for CUET (PG) 2022?
Application Forms can only be submitted through online mode on the website https://cuet.nta.nic.in/
The Application Form other than online mode will not be accepted.
How will the admissions be given?
Admissions will be handled at the level of each of the participating Universities for their respective programs. After the declaration of the CUET results, the respective Universities will declare the counselling/admission schedule and merit list based on CUET 2022 score and any other criteria of participating universities. Please see the website of the concerned university for details. There will be online admission counselling for some universities with additional fees.
Can I submit two application forms for two courses at a time?
Applicant as per eligibility can apply for multiple courses, however, only one course per slot can be chosen.
Candidate should not apply through duplicate or multiple forms, which may leads to cancellation of all his/her Application Forms.
What documents or certificates do I need to upload along with the Application Form?
- Candidates need to upload scanned images of photograph and signature with the Application Form.
- No certificates are required to be uploaded along with the Application Form at the time of online submission.
The documents / certificates etc., shall be verified directly at the time of admission by the concerned University.
I have made the online payment but my status is not updated on the system.
If it is not updated within 24 hours, raise a query in Query redressal system or send a mail at [email protected] giving details of your mobile number, application number, payment reference number and proof of payment.