CUET Result 2022
Post Update : 15 September 2022
Short Information : National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to declare Common University Entrance Test CUET UG 2022 results today. September 15. When declared, students can check their scores on cuet.samarth.ac.in. Before declaring results of CUET UG 2022, National Testing Agency (NTA) had issued several important notifications on cuet.samarth.ac.in. NTA had also reopened the application form correction window to allow candidates edit their personal details till 10 am on September 15. Further, the agency also explained how marks of candidates will be calculated and normalised.
The CUET 2022 examinations were conducted from July 15 to August 30 across the country. The result is likely to be released on 13th and 14th September. The final answer key will be released before or along with the result. This year more than 14.90 lakh students appeared in the CUET UG exam. For any queries, students can call on 011-40759000 or email at [email protected]
National Testing Agency (NTA)
CUET UG Exam Result 2022
How to check CUET Result
- Step 1: First of all visit the official website of CUET at cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- Step 2: After the release of the result, ‘CUET UG Result 2022 Link’ will be activated on the home page
- Will go
- Step 3: Enter your application number and date of birth to log in here.
- Step 4: CUET UG Result will open on the screen.
- Step 5: After checking and downloading it, you can take a printout and keep it with you for further reference.
Read here CUET Result Live Updates
- 11:42 AM- CUET Result: After the result, students will be able to see the details of their preferred course on the website of the same university where they want to take admission.
- 10:11 AM- CUET UG Result: CUET UG result will be declared on the basis of final answer key. In this, the facility of rechecking will not be given to the candidates. No request regarding the result will be accepted.
- 09:16 AM- The examinees of CUET UG will get the NTA score. This score will be valid only for the academic session 2022-23.
- 08:44 AM- To check the CUET result, candidates have to visit the examination portal. After visiting cuet.samarth.ac.in log in with your application number and password Will have to do this.
- 08:20 AM- A committee led by senior professors from Indian Statistical Institution Delhi, Delhi University and IIT Delhi arrived at a marks calculation formula after much deliberation. In this, the actual marks obtained by the students will be normalized by the equpercentile method. The actual marks obtained by the student in each subject will be converted into NTA Score (Percentile Score & Normalized Score).
- 08:00 AM – Marks Formula – Before releasing the CUET UG Result, NTA has issued an important notice -. NTA has explained in this how the marks of CUET will be calculated and after that how their normalization will be done. Candidates can check this notice by visiting cuet.samarth.ac.in. In the notice NTA has stated that the CUET UG exam was conducted in multiple shifts for multiple subjects. In order to bring the level of difficulty level of question papers of different shifts to the same level, NTA will follow the formula of normalization in this exam. The result will be released after normalizing the marks.
- 07:00AM – Today is the last chance for application details correction in CUET DU had launched the Common Seat Allotment System Portal on Monday. Students who had filled Delhi University in the priority option. He could apply for it. Due to this some were facing problem in registration. Now NTA has given them a chance to change the options. DU Registrar Dr. Vikas Gupta told that those who are facing difficulty in login. For such students, the test agency has allowed correction in name, university choice, etc. in the online application form of CUET (UG), 2022 on September 13.
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Result Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
About National Testing Agency
- The Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India (GoI) has established the National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent, autonomous, and self- sustained premier testing organization under the Societies Registration Act (1860) for conducting efficient, transparent, and international standardized tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admission to premier higher education institutions with a mission to improve equity and quality in education by developing and administering research-based valid, reliable, efficient, transparent, fair and international level assessments.
About Common University Entrance Test (CUET (UG) – 2022)
- The Common University Entrance Test (CUET (UG) – 2022) is being introduced for admission into all UG Programmes in all Central Universities for academic session 2022-23 under the Ministry of Education, (MoE). The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) will provide a common platform and equal opportunities to candidates across the country, especially those from rural and other remote areas and help establish better connect with the Universities. A single examination will enable the Candidates to cover a wide outreach and be part of the admissions process to various Central Universities.