DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022
Post Update : 27 August 2022
Short Information: Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) Bumper recruitment has been taken for the youth of Science and Engineering graduate and ITI pass. DRDO’s Center for Personal Talent Management (CEPTAM) has released more than 1900 vacancies for the posts of Senior Technical Assistant and Technician. Online applications for these posts will start from 3rd September. The last date to apply is 23 September 2022.
DRDO Senior Technical Assistant-B (STA-B) and Technician-A (Tech-A)
- Online Apply Start On : 03 September 2022
- Last Date Of Apply Online : 23 September 2022
- Crucial Date of Eligibility: 23rd September 2022
- Tentative Date of Tier -I Exam (CBT): To be Announced on DRDO Website
- General /OBC EWS Candiates : Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST / Female Candidates : Rs.00/-
- ( Non-refundable/Nontransferable application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) is to
be paid by the candidate All women and SC/ST/PwBD/ESM candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee. The Payment Gateway will be available after successful Registration in DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022.)
- Payment Mode : Fee is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/net banking/UPI. All applicable
service charges i.e. bank charges shall be borne by candidates only.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 28 years. SC, ST, OBC NCL, ESM, Divyang will be given relaxation as per government rules.
Total Vacancy : 1901
DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Posts||Education Qualification|
Senior Technical Assistant-B (STA-B)
| Bachelor’s degree in Science or Diploma in
Engineering or Technology or Computer Science or Allied subjects, recognised by AICTE in the following discipline: Automobile, Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electronics or Electronics & Comm. Or
Electronics Telecomm., Instrumentation, Mechanical, Metallurgy Engg. Agriculture, Botany, Chemistry, Library Science, Mathematics, MLT,
Photography,Physics, Printing Technology, Psychology, Textile, Zoology
| (i) X th Class pass or equivalent from a recognised
Board or Institute; and (ii) Certificate from a recognised ITI or Certificate of minimum one year duration from recognised Institution if the ITI do not award Certificate or NTC or NAC in the required disciplne in the following Trade: Automobile, Book Binder, Carpenter, CNC Operator, COPA, Draughtsman (Mechanical), DTP Operator, Electrician, Electronics, Fitter, Grinder, Machinist, Mechanic(Diesel), Mill Wright Mechanic, Motor Mechanic Painter, Photographer, Refrigeration & AC, Sheet Metal Worker, Turner, Welder
DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Selection Process
- (i) For the post of STA-B: The selection process will consist of Tier–I (Screening) and Tier-II (Final Selection) as described in Table-1: A)Tier-I and Tier-II will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. B) The Score of Tier-I (CBT) may be normalized as per requirement. C) The Tier-I and Tier-II will consist of objective typemultiple choice questions only. D) Tier-I examination is for screening and Tier-II is for final selection.
- (ii) For the post of Tech-A: The selection process will consist of Tier–I (CBT) and Tier-II (Trade Test) as described in Table-2: A) The Score of Tier-I (CBT) may be normalized as per requirement. B) The Tier-I (CBT) will consist of objective type-multiple choice questions only. C) Tier-I examination is for Provisional selection and Tier-II (Trade Test) is qualifying in nature. D) Trade test will be of ITI level in the related trade, to test the practical skills of the candidates. The test may be of about one to two hours duration. E) The mode of selection may change depending upon the organizational requirement/Govt. of India policy for both STA-B & Tech-A posts.
CEPTAM Exam Pattern
For the post of STA-B
For the post of Tech-A
How To Apply DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022 notification from 3rd September 2022. The last date to apply Online for DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022 until 23rd September 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.drdo.gov.in/.
- Then go to the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Centre For Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) website Notification panel and check the link of particular DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this then click on the opply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with on Application fee in it
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
- www.drdo.gov.in (https://www.drdo.gov.in/)
Defence Research and Development Organisation – DRDO, Ministry of Defence, Government of India
DRDO, the premier R&D organization of the country, works on various areas of military technology to qualitativelya
CEPTAM Pay Scale :
- For the post of STA-B : Pay Matrix Level-6 (Rs. 35400-112400) as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix and other benefits/allowances as per extant Govt. of India Rules.
- For the post of Tech-A : Pay Matrix Level-2 (Rs. 19900-63200) as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix and other benefits/allowances as per extant Govt. of India Rules.
|Apply Online||Registration ||Login|
|Download Short Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|