ESIC MTS,UDC & Stenographer Admit Card 2022
Post Date: 09 March 2022
Short Details: Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Are recently uploaded exam admit card date notice for Online Application Form for the post of Stenographer, MTS & UDC Recruitment 2021. All Registered Candidates Can Read Official Full Notification Given Below Important Links.
Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
UDC, Steno & MTS Recruitment 2021
- Online Apply Date: 15 January 2022
- Registration Last Date: 15 February 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date: 15 February 2022
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- UDC Exam Date: 19 March 2022
- Stenographer Exam Date: 20 March 2022
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- ST/SC/PWD Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Payment Mode: Pay Application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card & Net banking mode only.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years (MTS)
- Maximum Age: 27 Years (Steno & UDC)
Total Vacancy: 3865 Posts
Post Name: Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
Total Post: 1735
- Candidate Have Degree of a recognized university.
- Working Knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
Post Name: Stenographer
Total Vacancy: 165
- Candidates Passed 12th from recognized board.
- Skill Test:
- Dictation: 10 Minutes 80 words per minute.
- 50 Minutes (English), 65 Minutes (Hindi) on computer
Post Name: Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
Total Vacancy: 1964
- Candidate passed class 10th (Matric) from recognize board.
State Wise Post Details
- For Upper Division Clerk (UDC): Pre-Exam, Mains Exam & Computer
- Stenographer (Steno): Phase Exam-I, II (Skill Test)
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): Pre-Exam & Mains Exam
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Registration || Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|