ESIC UDC Result 2022
Post Date: 13 April 2022
Short Details: Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Are recently uploaded result to the Online Application Form for the post of UDC Recruitment 2021. All Registered Candidates download result Given Below Important Links.
Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Esic MTS Recruitment 2021
- Online Apply Date: 15 January 2022
- Registration Last Date: 15 February 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date: 15 February 2022
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- UDC Exam Date: 19 March 2022
- Stenographer Exam Date: 20 March 2022
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- ST/SC/PWD Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Payment Mode: Pay Application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card & Net banking mode only.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years (MTS)
- Maximum Age: 27 Years (Steno & UDC)
Total Vacancy: 3865 Posts
Post Name: Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
Total Post: 1735
- Candidate Have Degree of a recognized university.
- Working Knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
Post Name: Stenographer
Total Post: 165
- Candidates Passed 12th from recognized board.
- Skill Test:
- Dictation: 10 Minutes 80 words per minute.
- 50 Minutes (English), 65 Minutes (Hindi) on computer
Post Name: Multi-Tasking-Staff
Total Post: 1964
- Candidate passed class 10th (Matric) from recognize board.
- For Upper Division Clerk (UDC): Pre-Exam, Mains Exam & Computer
- Stenographer (Steno): Phase Exam-I, II (Skill Test)
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): Pre-Exam & Mains Exam
|Download UDC Result||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card for MTS||Click Here|
|Apply Links||Registration || Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|