FCI Category III Recruitment 2022
Post Update : 03 September 2022
Short Details: Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings ensuring the food security of the Nation, invites online applications for under mentioned posts in its Depots and Offices spread all over the Country from eligible candidates who fulfil the prescribed qualifications, age, experience etc. Food Corporation of India has invited applications for more than 5000 posts of Category-3. FCI has released the detailed notification of this bumper. There are 5043 vacancies for Category-3 posts in North East, West, South and North-East Zone. The application process for this recruitment will start from 6th September. The last date of application has been fixed as 5 October 2022. The vacancies are Junior Engineer in Civil Engineering, Electrical & Mechanical, Steno Grade-3 & AG-3 Gen. Accounts, Technical, Depot, Hindi) posts. Maximum 2388 vacancies are in North Zone. There are 989 vacancies in South Zone, 768 in Brick Zone, 713 in West Zone and 185 in North East Zone. as indicated below.
FCI Category III Recruitment 2022 Online Form
Advt. No. 01/2022-FCI Category III
- Online Apply Start On : 06 September 20222 from 10:00 Hrs (IST)
- Registration Last Date : 05 October 2022 till 16:00 Hrs (IST)
- Fee Payment Last Date : 05 October 2022 till 16:00 Hrs (IST)
- Admit Available On : 10 days prior to announced date of examination
- Online Exam Date : Will be announced in website https://www.fci.gov.in
Tentatively in the month of January 2023
- General /OBC/EWS Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST & Female Candidates : Rs. 00/-
- Payment Mode : Application Pay Through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking Payment Mode.
Age Limit as on 01 August 2022
- Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering) – 21 to 28 years
- Junior Engineer (Electrical Mechanical) – 21 to 28 years
- Steno. Grade- 11 – 21 to 25 years
- AG-III (Hindi) – 21 to 28 years
- AG-III (General) – 21 to 27 years
- AG-III (Accounts) – 21 to 27 years
- AG-III (Technical) – 21 to 27 years
- AG-III (Depot) – 21 to 27 years
- Age Relaxation : As per rules. Read official notification for more details.
Qualification /Experience as on 01/08/2022
|Post Name||Post Code||Qualifications / Experience
|A||Degree in Civil Engineering
Diploma in Civil Engineering with one year experience.
|B||Degree in Electrical Engineering
Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Diploma in Electrical Engineering with one year experience.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with one year experience
|Steno. Grade- II||C||Graduate degree with speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in English typing and shorthand respectively.|
|AG-III (General)||D||Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.|
|AG-III (Accounts||E||Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.|
|AG-III (Technical)||F||1. B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University.
B.Sc. with any of the following subject from a recognized University:
Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology /Food Science.
B. Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology /
Agricultural Engineering / Bio-Technology from a recognized University/ an institution approved by AICTE.
2. Proficiency in use of computers.
|AG-III (Depot)||G||Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.|
|AG-III (Hindi)||H||*Degree of a recognised University with Hindi as main subject. Proficiency in English specifically for the purpose of translation. Certificate/Diploma course in translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa of at least one year duration from a recognised University/Institution approved by Government.
Given the fact that the major work of Assistant Grade-III (Hindi) would be translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa, possession of Skill for Hindi Typing would also be required. To assess the same, Hindi Typing with speed of 30 words per minute will be tested during the period of probation. Confirmation of probation shall be subject to the candidate qualifying the prescribed Typing Test.
Total Vacancy : 5043 Posts
FCI vacancy 2022 Vacancy Detials
|Post Name||North Zone||South Zone||East Zone||West Zone||NE Zone|
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||22||05||07||05||09|
|J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||08||–||02||02||03|
FCI vacancy 2022 Pay Scale
- JE – Rs.34000-103400
- Steno Grade 2 – Rs. 30500-88100
- AG Grade 3 – Rs. 28200- 79200
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|