Health Id Online 2022
Post Date: 20 February 2022
Short Details:Health ID is a 14 digit number created by NDHM to save your health records digitally. Under this, a unique digital health ID will be provided to the people, which will contain all the health records of the person.
Ministry of Health and Famly Welfare, Government of India
Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM)
Health Id Card Online Registration,Update & Download 2022
- Online Registration Health ID Card Date: September 2021
- Online Registration Last Date: N/A
- There Is No Application Fee For All Persons.
Aadhar Card or Driving Licence
Aadhar Registered mobile Number
How to Apply Online Health ID Card
- Step 1: At first, citizens should reach the official website portal, i.e. ndhm.gov.in
- Step 2: Now, the candidate needs to click on the “Create Your Health ID Card Now” option at healthid.ndhm.gov.in.
- Step 3: There are 2 Options to Create a Health ID by Aadhaar Number or Mobile Number.
- Step 4: Now, you need to enter your Aadhar card number, OTP and fill in the captcha code.
- Step 5: After entering Enter Mobile number and OTP, check your details properly
- Step 6: At this stage, candidates are required to create a username for their health id card.
- Step 7: Once you have completed such formalities, the Health id card will be generated with the help of the identification proof.
- Step 8: At last, you have to click on the Download ID button.
Login Id Click Here Official Website Click Here Create Health Id ( Aadhar OTP) Click Here Create Health Id (Without Aadhar OTP) Click Here Video (Hindi) Click Here Join Telegram Channel Click Here
Q1. What is ABDM ?
The Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM) aims to develop the backbone necessary to support the integrated digital health infrastructure of the country. It aims to bridge the existing gap amongst different stakeholders of healthcare ecosystem through digital highways.
Q2. What is ABHA ?Anyone who wishes to participate in ABDM and have their health records available digitally must start by creating ABHA (Ayushman Bharat Health Account). ABHA is a randomly generated 14 digit number used for the purposes of uniquely identifying persons, authenticating them, and threading their health records (only with their informed consent) across multiple systems and stakeholders.