IIT JEE Advance Answer Key 2022
Post Update : 03 September 2022
Short Information: Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) The admit card for JEE Advanced 2022 exam has been issued. Candidates who have applied to appear in the exam can download the admit card by visiting the official website jeeadv.ac.in. Admit cards can be downloaded with the help of registration number, date of birth and mobile number. The entrance exam for JEE Advanced will be held on August 28. The exam will have two compulsory papers which will be conducted from 9 am to 12 noon and from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm. Negative marking will also be applicable in the exam.
JEE Advanced 2022 provisional answer key will be released on 03rd September. JEE Advanced final answer key will be released on September 11 along with JEE Advanced result. Students who clear JEE Advanced will be able to enroll in graduate degree courses, integrated master’s programs or graduate-master dual degree programs in engineering, science or architecture in UG courses at IITs. IIT JEE Advance Answer Key 2022
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)
JEE Advanced Answer Key 2022
Joint Entrance Examination Advanced Details
|Organizing Institute||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay|
|Entrance Examination||JEE Advanced 2022|
|JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Date||28th August 2022|
|Exam Timing||Paper 1 – 09:00 to 12:00 IST
Paper 2 – 14:30 – 17:30 IST
|JEE Advanced Admit Card Release Date
||23 August 2022|
|Answer Key Available On||03 September 2022|
|Submit Feedback Last Date||04 September 2022|
JEE Advanced 2022 Admit Card Release Date & Time
- IIT Bombay has announced the jee advanced 2022 admit card release date & Time through the official notification. IIT Bombay will provide the JEE Advanced 2022 Admit Card on August 23, 2022 for registered candidates only. All registered candidates are eligible to download JEE Advanced Admit Card 2022 via online mode. Applicants can download the JEE Advanced Exam Admit Card from the official website using the Registration Number, Date of Birth, and Mobile Number.
- Admit Card consists many valuable information like Candidate Name, Parent’s details, Exam Center Name & Location, Exam Timing, Reporting Time, Exam Instructions & Guidelines. Candidates should strictly follow all the instructions & guidelines during the exam session. Aspirants should carry JEE Advanced Hall ticket and one ID proof on the day of the entrance exam. Candidates who face trouble in downloading JEE Advanced Engineering Entrance Exam Admit Card, they advised to follow the given below step by step procedure.
How to Download JEE Advanced Admit Card 2022
- Step 1: First of all, visit the official website of JEE Advanced @jeeadv.ac.in
- Step 2: You need to check the Home page for the latest news.
- Step 3: Search the JEE Advanced 2022 Admit Card link.
- Step 4: Open the JEE Admit Card Link on the new page.
- Step 5: You need to enter login details like Registration Number, Date of Birth, and Mobile Number.
- Step 6: After that click on submit button.
- Step 7: Download the JEE Advanced Admit Card and check the exam details.
- Step 8: Take a printout / Xerox of Admit Card for exam purposes.
List of top IITs and other engineering colleges as per NIRF Ranking 2022 –
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay –
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
- Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
- National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
- National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal –
- Jadavpur University
- Vellore Institute of Technology
- Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University) Varanasi
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines)
- National Institute of Technology, Rourkela
|Submit Feedback (Objection)||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2022 Admit Card Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|