India Post Office GDS Bharti 2023 डाक विभाग में बम्फर भर्ती 16 फरवरी तक करे आवेदन।
India Post Office GDS Bharti 2023: Indian Postal Department has released the recruitment of 40,889 posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks. from the eligible applicants for engagement as Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) (Branch Postmaster(BPM)/Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM)/Dak Sevak). Candidates can apply online application form between 27 January to 16 February 2023. can read the official full notification before applying online for the recruitment application form India Post Office GDS Bharti Online Form 2023.
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for these posts by 16 February 2023. Candidates can apply online on the Commission’s website https://www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/. The link to apply online is given below. You can apply online from the link given below.
|Government of India Ministry of Communications Department of Posts
India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023
|Post Update||27 January 2023|
|Name Of Department||Indian Postal Department|
|Name Of Title||India Post Office GDS Bharti 2023|
|Name Of The Post||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) (Branch Postmaster (BPM) /Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM)/Dak Sevak).|
|Total Vacancy||40,889 Posts|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Online Start On||27 January 2023|
|Apply Last Date||16 February 2023|
|Go To Home||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
- Online Apply Start On: 27 January 2023
- Registration Last Date: 16 February 2023
- Edit/Correction Window for Applicant: 17 to 19 February 2023
- Exam Date: N/A
- General /OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST & All Female Candidates: Rs. 00/-
- Payment Mode: Pay the Application Fee Through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking & UPI etc. Online Mode.
Age Linit as of 16 /02/2023
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation: As per rules. Read the Official notification For More Details.
- Candidate must have passed 10th class with Mathematics and English conducted by any recognized Board of School Education in India.
- Knowledge of computer
- Knowledge of cycling
- Adequate means of livelihood
- Read the Official Notification For More Details.
Total Vacancy: 40,889 Posts
- The list of applicants shortlisted for engagement will be released by the Department on its website and GDS Online Portal. Applicants are advised to visit the website/Portal on regular basis for the latest updates.
- The selection of the applicants will be subject to verification of the original documents by the verifying Authority chosen by the applicant at the time of application.
- Upon declaration of the result, the shortlisted applicants will be informed and called for document verification through SMS on his/her registered mobile number/email.
- The Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained/ conversion of Grades/Points to marks (as explained in sub paras- in Secondary School Examination of 10th standard of approved.
|Name Of The Posts||Sallary|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs.10,000/- -24,470/-|
Important Documents Upload
- The applicant is required to upload only the following documents at the time of submitting the online application in the formats and sizes as prescribed. Hence, it is advised to keep the scanned documents ready in softcopy form before applying online.
- Recent Photograph (Maximum 50 kb jpg/.jpeg)
- Signature (Maximum 20kb jpg/.jpeg)
|Apply Online||Registration || Apply form|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
- Department of Posts and engaging authorities of each post reserve the right to modify, cancel the notification or revise the number of posts at any time without assigning any reason or stopping the ongoing process altogether.
- The Posts Department is not responsible for non-receipt of email/SMS by the applicant due to any specific reason or without any reason arising out of network services providers and other dependencies.
- The Department of Posts does not make any phone calls to the applicants. The correspondence, if any, will be made with applicants through the respective Engaging Authority only. Applicants are advised not to disclose their personal information/registration number/ mobile numbers/email ids to others and be guarded against any unscrupulous phone calls.
- Applicants can view his/her application status on the website by providing their registration number and mobile number till the results are announced.
- For any Queries, the Division wise helpdesk and mobile numbers are provided on the website.