Indian Army 10+2 TES 48 Recruitment 2022
Post Update : 22 August 2022
Short Details : Join Indian Army has released the notification of 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme-48. Indian Army’s online application for this recruitment Recruitment can be done by visiting the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in .Recruitment for 90 posts in Army under Technical Entry Scheme, candidates till September 21 can apply Online.Applications are invited from unmarried male Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (hereinafter referred to as PCM) subjects and appeared in JEE (Mains) 2022 examination and fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the subsequent paragraphs, for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army.
Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme-48
- Online Apply Start On: 22 August 2022
- Registration Last Date: 21 September 2022
- Admit Card Available On: Notify Soon
- Exam Date: Notify Soon
- A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02 Jul 2003 and not after 01 Jul 2006 (both days inclusive)
- Read Official Notification For More Details.
- i) Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for
calculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
- (ii) Candidate must have appeared in JEE (Mains) 2022
Indian Army Nationality
- A candidate must be an unmarried male and must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Nepal, or (iii) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Govt of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be shortlisted provisionally subject to the necessary certificate being given to him by the Govt before
declaration of result by SSB/joining training.
Total Vacancy : 90 Posts
|Name Of Scheme||Total Post|
|Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme-48||90|
Indian Army TES 48 2022
- SSB interview
- Medical Exam
Medical Examination & Physical Standards.
- Please visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for Medical Standards and Procedure of Medical Examination for Officers Entry into Army as applicable.
Note : The proceedings of the Medical Board are confidential and will not be divulged to anyone. Directorate General of Recruiting has no role to play in any Medical Boards. Procedure advised by the competent medical authorities will be strictly adhered to.
- Candidate applying for the entry should not have been debarred from appearing in any examination by UPSC. Candidate should not have been arrested/convicted by a criminal court or involved in any court case. In case any such issue comes to notice during the selection process or pre-commission training, candidate/cadet will be subjected to cancellation of candidature/withdrawal from the Academy by IHQ of MoD(Army).
- Total training will be of 5 years. Details are as under:
- (a) Basic Military Training. 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya).
- (b) Technical Training. (i) Phase-I (Pre Commission Training): 3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad), (ii) Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME
Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad.
TES) 48 Course Pay Scale
- Pay : Rs. 56100-1-7500/- Per Month.
- Read Official Notification For More Details.
How To Apply Indian Army 10+2 TES 48 Recruitment 2022
- Go to apply online on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on ‘ONLINE APPLICATION FOR TES-48 COURSE IS OPEN WEF 22 AUG 2022 AT 1500 HRS AND WILL CLOSE ON 21 SEP 2022 AT 1500 HRS’
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ Button
- Enter your particulars in the online application. Terms and conditions linked to the form must be read, prior to submitting the form.
- Submit the application
- While filling up the application form, candidates are required to indicate exact PCM percentage of Class 12th upto two decimals and are not to be rounded off. Any false entry of PCM percentage, detected at any stage of the selection process will be out rightly rejected.