Indian Army SSC Dental Corps Recruitment 2022
Post Update : 15 July 2022
Short Details : Join Idian Army Online applications are invited from Indian citizens, both male and female, for grant of Short Service
Commission in the Army Dental Corps 2022. Indian Army Recruitment 2022: In the Dental Corps of the Indian Army, 30 vacancies have been removed for the posts of SSC officers. The last date to apply for these posts is 14 August 2022. Male and female dental students appearing in NEET MDS 2022 can apply for this recruitment. The application process has started from 15th July 2022 at joinindianarmy.nic.in.All eligible/interested candidates can read official notification before apply online form in the given below important links.Indian Army SSC Dental Corps Online Form 2022
Short Service Commission in the Army Dental Corps 2022.
- Online Apply Start On : 15 July 2022
- Last Date Of Registration : 14 August 2022
- Exam Date : Notify Soon
- Admit Card Available On : Notify Soon
- General /OBC/Candidates : Rs.00/-
- SC/ST Candidates : Rs. 00/-
- Payment Mode : No Needed to Pay Application Fee ,Only Fill Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Age Limit as on 31 Dec 2022
- Minimum Age : N/A
- Maximum Age : 45 Yrs.
- Age Relaxation : As Per Rules . Read Official Full Notification For More Details.
Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must be BDS (with minimum 55% marks in final year BDS)/ MDS having
passed from a College/University recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI). He/she should have
completed one-year Compulsory Rotatory Internship, as mandated by DCI, by 31 Jul 2022 & must be in
possession of Permanent Dental Registration Certificate of State Dental Council/DCI valid at least up to
31 Dec 2022.
Total Vacancy : 30 Posts
Dental Corps Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Male||Female||Total Posts|
- Note: – Only those candidates (BDS/MDS) who have appeared in the National Eligibility-cum
Entrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2022 conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi,
under the aegis of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, GoI, on 02 May 2022, are eligible to apply.
Candidates must submit the copy of Mark-sheet/Score card of NEET (MDS)-2022 along with the
- Details of Eligibility, Terms & Conditions, Instructions and online applications will be available
on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 15 July 2022 onwards.
- Only those candidates who have ticked ‘YES’ for SSC in AD Corps option while filling of NEET (MDS)-2022 application
form can apply.
How To Apply Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2022
- After notification was released www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Go to official website of Indian Army.
- You can find notification and application link on recruitment page.
- Read the notification then fill the application.
- Upload required documents and submit
Selection Mode & Pay Scale
- Selection mode : As per rules. Read Official Full Notification For More Details.
- Pay Scale : As per rules. Read Official Full Notification For More Details.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Step to Fill the Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|