JEE Main 2023 Exam Admit Card जारी यहां देखे सभी जानकारी सबसे पहले।
JEE Main 2023 Session 1: National Testing Agency (NTA) has Recently Invited Online Applications for Engineering Courses such as B. Tech. & B.Arch. Through JEE Main (Session-1) Admission 2023.JEE (Main) – 2023 will be conducted in two sessions. Session 1 (January 2023) and Session 2 (April 2023). All eligible and interested candidates can apply online for JEE Main 2023 on the official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in from 15 December 2022 to 12 January 2023. JEE (Main) – 2023 will be conducted in 13 languages i.e. English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
Read the Advertisement for Recruitment Related Information like the Date of Online Application / Application Fee / Minimum Educational Qualification for the Posts / Technical / Physical Qualifications / Age Limit / Syllabus / Pay Scale / Selection Process etc. Kindly Check All the Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details. Kindly Scan Documents Related to Online Form Like – Photo, Sign, I.D Proof, Etc.
|National Testing Agency (NTA)
JEE Main 2023 Session 1 & 2 Admit Card 2023
|Post Date||15 December 2022|
|Title Name||JEE Main 2023 Session 1 & 2 Online Form 2023|
|Course Name||(B.E./B.Tech. /B. Arch and B. Planning|
|Session||Sessions 1 & 2 (Jan-Apr 2023)|
|Apply Online Start Date||15 December 2022|
|Session 1||24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, and 31 January 2023|
||06, 08, 10, 11, 12 April 2023|
|Registration Last Date||12 January 2023|
|Admit Card Available Session 1||18 January 2023|
|Correction Date||13 January to 14 January 2023
(up to 11:50 P.M.)
|Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Go to Home||Click Here|
JEE Main 2023 Important Date
- Online Apply Start Date: 15 December 2022(up to 09:00 P.M.)
- Registration Last Date: 12 January 2023(up to 09:00 P.M.)
- Fee Payment Last Date: 12 January 2023 (up to 11:50 P.M.)
- Examination City: Second week of January 2023
- Admit Card Available On: The third week of January 2023
- Date Of Examination Session 1: 24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, and 31 January 2023
- Date Of Examination Session 2: 06, 08, 10, 11, 12 April 2023
- For appearing in the JEE (Main) – 2023, the candidates have no age limit. The candidates who have passed the class 12/ equivalent examination in 2021, 2022, or appearing in 2023 irrespective of their age can appear in JEE (Main) – 2023 examination. However, the candidates may be required to fulfill the age criteria of the Institute(s) to which they are desirous of taking admission.
- Only those candidates who have passed the Class 12/equivalent examination in 2021, and 2022, or those who are appearing in Class 12/equivalent examination in 2023, are eligible to appear in JEE (Main)- 2023.
- Candidates who passed the Class 12/equivalent examination in 2020 or before as well as those who will appear in such examination in 2024 or later are not eligible to appear in JEE (Main) – 2023
Mode of Examination JEE (Main) – 2023
- a) Paper 1 (B.E. /B. Tech.) in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only.
- b) Paper 2A (B. Arch): Mathematics (Part-I) and Aptitude Test (Part-II) in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” the mode only and Drawing Test (Part-III) in pen and paper (offline) mode, to be attempted on a drawing sheet of A4 size.
- c) Paper 2B (B. Planning): Mathematics (Part-I), Aptitude Test (Part-II), and Planning-Based Questions (Part-III) in Computer-Based Test (CBT) mode only.
Scheme of Examination
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Bulletin||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
About National Testing Agency (NTA)
- The Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India (GoI) has established the National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent, autonomous, and self-sustained premier testing organization under the Societies Registration Act (1860) for conducting efficient, transparent, and international standardized tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admission to premier higher education institutions with a mission to improve equity and quality in education by developing and administering research-based valid, reliable, efficient, transparent, fair, and international-level assessments.