JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 | Jharkhand PGT Teacher Bharati 2022
Post Update : 22 August 2022
Short Details : Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT). The online application process of this recruitment of JSSC will start on
25 August 2022 08 September 2022 .According to the recruitment notification issued by Jharkhand SSC, through this recruitment exam, 2855 posts will be recruited from backlog on regular and 265 posts. In this, direct recruitment will be done on 2341 posts, while 779 posts will be filled by promotion of high school graduate trained teachers. If the number of eligible candidates is less in this, then these posts can be filled by direct recruitment candidates. The last date to apply online for JSSC PGT Vacancy is 23 September 2022. Interested candidates can apply by visiting the Commission’s website jssc.nic.in.
JSSC Post Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination 2022
Advertisement No- 14/2022
- Apply Online Start On:
25 August 202208 September 2022
- Registration Last Date:
23 September 202207 October 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date:
25 September 202209 October 2022
- Photo, Sign Upload Last Date:
27 September 202211 October 2022
- Correction Date: 29 September to
01 October 202213October To 15 October 2022
- General /OBC/EWS Candidates : Rs.100/-
- Jharkhand State Residence SC/ ST : Rs. 50/-
- Payment Mode: Application Pay Through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking Payment Mode.
- Read Official Notification For More Details.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation: As per Rules.Read Official Notification For More Details.
Minimum Education Qualification
(i) It will be mandatory for the candidates to have passed the desired minimum educational qualification by the last date of receipt of application in the Commission. That is, the last date for applying online for the determination of educational qualification will be considered as the reference date. If any candidate does not possess the prescribed educational qualification by this date, he/she will be treated as ineligible to fill the application.
(ii). In addition to the above essential educational and educational qualifications, it will be mandatory for the candidates to have passed Matriculation / 10th class and Intermediate / 10+2 class from a recognized educational institution located in the state of Jharkhand and it will be mandatory for the candidate to have knowledge of local customs, language and environment. . Provided that in the case of candidates covered by the reservation policy of Jharkhand State, the provision regarding passing of Matriculation / 10th class and Intermediate / 10+2 class from a recognized educational institution located in the state of Jharkhand will be relaxed.
(ii) The claim of reservation under sports quota is admissible as per the following standards prescribed for direct appointment to the posts of Category-B by Art, Culture, Sports and Youth Affairs Department, Jharkhand Resolution No.-1709, dated 12.09.2007.
Post Wise Education Qualification.Read Official Notification For more Details.
Total Vacancy: 3120 Posts
- Computer Based Examination (CBT) will be taken by the commission and if the examination of any subject is taken in different groups then normalization of the marks of the candidates will be done. The formula for Normalization is published separately on the website of the Commission. On the basis of computer based examination, the merit list of the candidates will be prepared on the basis of the normalized marks of their marks and after the publication of the result, they will be given normalized marks only.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
- (a) The examination will be conducted in one phase (Main Examination).
- (b) All the questions in the exam will be objective type and have multiple choice answers. In paper (1), a question will carry 1 (one) full marks, while in question paper (2), a question will carry 2 (two) full marks.
Subjects and Syllabus of Main Examination:
- There will be two papers for the main exam. This exam will be taken in two shifts. The duration of the examination for each paper will be of 3 hours. In Paper-(1), questions of graduation level will be asked while in Paper-II, questions will be of post-graduate level.
- a) Paper-1 (General Knowledge and Hindi Language Examination): 100 marks
- b) Letter-2 (Examination of the subject in which the appointment is to be made): 300 marks
JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale & Selection Mode
- Pay Matrix Level-8, Rs. 47,600/- to 1,51,100/-
- Selection Mode: As per rules
|Apply Online||Active Link On : 08 September 2022|
|Download New Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|JSSC Oficial Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|