Patna High Court Computer Operator-Cum-Typist Exam Admit Card 2022
Post Date: 21 April 2022
Short Details: High Court of Patna Are recently invited to Online Application Form for the post of Computer Operator-Cum-Typist Recruitment 2022. All Eligibility & Interested Candidates Can Read Official Full Notification Before Apply Online Given Notification Below Important Links.
High Court of Patna, Bihar
Computer Operator-Cum-Typist Online Form 2022
Advertisement No.- PHC/02/2022
- Online Apply Date: 17 March 2022
- Submit Application Form Last Date: 07 April 2022
- Online Fee Payment Last Date: 09 April 2022
- Admit Card: 21 April 2022
- Exam Date: Notify Soon
- General (UR)/BC/EBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/OH Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Payment Mode: Pay Examination Fee Through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI fee mode.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years (Male-General, EWS) (Born not earlier then 02.01.1985)
- Maximum Age: 40 years (Female-General, EWS) (Born not earlier then 02.01.1985)
- Maximum Age: 40 years (Male/Female- BC/EBC) (Born not earlier then 02.01.1982)
- Maximum Age: 42 years (Male/Female- SC/ST) (Born not earlier then 02.01.1980)
- Maximum Age: 47 years (OH- UR/EWS/EBC/BC/SC/ST) (Born not earlier then 02.01.1975)
Educational Qualifications as on 01st January 2022
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University/ Institution.
- Diploma/ Certificate of at least six month’s course in Computer Application.
- Certificate in Typing proficiency of 40 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi.
Total Vacancy: 30 Posts
|SI No||Category||Total No of Post|
|01||Unreserved (General)||11+1 (Backlog)|
|02||Scheduled Castes (SC)||05|
|03||Scheduled Tribes (ST)||01|
|04||Extremely Backward Classed (EBC)||05|
|05||Backward Classed (BC)||04|
|06||Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||03|
- GAYA, Patna, Muzaffarpur, Purnea, Gaya
Candidate is required to upload the following documents
- Scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph
- Scanned signature
- Matriculation (10th) Certificate
- Matriculation (10th) Marksheet
- Intermediate (12th) Certificate
- Intermediate (12th) Marksheet
- Graduation (Degree) Certificate
- Graduation (Degree) Marksheet
- Domicile Certificate, if applicable
- Caste/ Category Certificate, if applicable
- Diploma/Certificate of at least six month’s course in Computer Application from recognised Institution
- Certificate of English Typing and Hindi Typing from recognised Institution
- Other relevant documents, if any
Instructions to upload required Documents/Certificates
- Size of the document should be minimum of 100 KB and maximum 300KB.
- Document should be only in JPG, JPEG or PDF format.
Instructions to upload photograph and Signature
- Size of the image should be minimum of 50 KB and maximum 80 KB.
- Image should be in JPG or JPEG format.
- Pay Scale: Pay Level 4 ( Rs. 25500/- to 81100/-)
- Mode of Selection
- Written test:- Multiple Choice Question Based Objective test followed by Computer Typing Test (English & Hindi)
Syllabus and Scheme of Examination
Written test shall consist of the following subjects:-
- English Language and grammar : Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts. – (20 Marks)
- Hindi Language and grammar : शब्द-रूपातरण, लिंग, वचन, कारक, काल, वाच्य, शुद्ध वर्तनी, मुहावरें एवं लोकोक्तियां, अलंकार के उदाहरण एवं प्रकार, संधि, समास, उपसर्ग एवं प्रत्यय – (10 Marks)
- Basic Computer Science : History of computers, Fundamentals of Computer and terminologies, Computer abbreviations, Basics of Hardware and software, Keyboard shortcuts, Operating system basics, Basic Functionalities of MS-Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Internet terms and services, Networking and communication, Security Tools and Viruses. – (20 Marks)
- The question paper of Written Test shall be available in English language only except the paper of Hindi Language and Grammar which shall be in Hindi.
- The Keyboard Layout for Hindi Typing shall be “Remington Gail” and the font shall be “Mangal”.
- There shall not be negative marking for incorrect answers in the written test.
|Download Admit Card
|Download Admit Card Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Image Upload Instruction||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Helpdesk Email ID – [email protected]
- Helpline No – +919513167660
|Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website. All data (counting all Notes) on resultlives.com has been incorporated from the particular authority sites, Daily paper and other dependable sources. While each consideration has been taken to introduce the Data in most exhaustive, exact and redesigned structure amid gathering, yet resultlives.com does not take any sort of obligation with respect to the substance. We take true endeavors of update on standard interim to guarantee high caliber.|
patna high court recruitment 2022, patna high court career, patna career, http://patnahighcourt.gov.in/, patna high court gov in,