PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Online Form
Post Update : 07 July 2022
Short Details : Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) are Recently Invited online form for the Post ITI, Diploma and Graduate Apprentice Recruitment for 1166 posts in Power Grid Corporation see eligibility – PGCIL Recruitment 2022. The last date of application for this recruitment of PGCIL is July 31, 2022. The application process for these posts in PGCIL has already started from July 7, 2022. Interested and eligible candidates for this recruitment can apply online by visiting the official website of the institute powergridindia.com. All eligible/interested candidates can read official notification before apply online form official notification given below important links. PGCIL Recruitment 202
PGCIL ITI, Diploma and Graduate Apprentice Recruitment for 1166 posts
- Online Apply Start On : 07 July 2022
- Last Date Of Apply Online : 31 July 2022
- General / OBC/ EWS Candidates Pay: N/A
- SC / ST / PH Candidates Pay: N/A
- Read official notification for more details.
PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- The candidates’ age should not be below 18 years to apply for the Apprentice post.
PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Online Form
Post wise Eligibility Criteria
|Posts Name||Educational Qualification:|
|Electrician||ITI in Electrician (Full Time course) Diploma(Electrical) – Full Time (3 years course) Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Diploma (Civil)||Full Time (3 years course) Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Graduate(Electrical)||Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical Engineering|
|Graduate (Civil)||Full Time (4 years course) -B.E./B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Civil Engineering|
|HR Executive||MBA (HR) /Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relation (2 years full time Course).|
|CSR Executive||02 Years Full time Master in Social Work(MSW) or Rural Development/ Management or equivalent|
|raduate (Computer Science)||Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Computer Science Engg./ Information Technology.|
Note : Candidates are not eligible to apply for the apprenticeship in any case –
- Awaiting the results of their final examination.
- Not completed the 18 years of age.
- Undergone apprenticeship training in any organisation for any duration.
- Job experience of more than 1 year.
powergrid jobs | powergrid careers
PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Total Post : 1166 posts
In this recruitment of PGCIL, the eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of the percentage of the recipients in ITI or Diploma or Graduation.
hortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification applicable to the respective trade. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through the registered email id. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for verification of documents. NO TA/DA shall be paid for verification of documents.
On successful completion of document verification, submission of medical certificate in prescribed format and the execution of Apprenticeship contract agreement, letter of engagement shall be issued to the candidates
PGCIL Pay Scale
- ITI candidates will get Rs.11000 per month as stipend,
- Diploma candidates will get Rs.12000 per month
- Graduate candidates will get Rs.15000 per month
How To Apply
- Step – I: Get your NATS/ NAPS Registration Number
- Candidates should first register themselves (as a candidate/student) in the website of NAPS for HR Executive/ CSR Executive/ Executive Law/ ITI (Electrician) at https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in or NATS for Degree/ Diploma in Engineering at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in and complete/update their profile by uploading all the required documents.
- Step – II: Apply for Apprenticeship in POWERGRID – careers.powergrid.in
- portal.mhrdnats.gov.in (http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/)
National Apprenticeship Training Scheme – NATS, Ministry of Human Resource Development
National Apprenticeship Training Scheme(NATS) introduced by MHRD helps technical institutions in placing students passing out of their campuses as apprentice in leading organizations.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
PGCIL Recruitment 2022