North East Forontier Railway Apprentice Online Form 2022
Post Update : 01 June 2022
Short Details : Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Are recently invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Act Apprentice For imparting training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units in he jurisdiction of N.F. Railway against 5636 Post Recruitment 2022. All Eligibility & Interested Candidates Can Read Official Full Notification Before Apply Online. Given Below Important Links. Northeast Forontier Railway (NFR) Recruitment 2022 Railway NFR Apprentice Online Form 2022
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)
RRC N.F.Railway for 2020-23
- Online Apply Start On : 01 June 2022 (11:00 hrs)
- Registration Last Date : 30 June 2022 (22:00 hrs)
- Admit Card Available : Notify Soon
- Exam Date : Notify Soon
- Application fees (Non-refundable) : Rs.100/-
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway.
Railway NFR Apprentice 2022
Age Limit as on 01 /04/2022
- Minimum Age : 15 Years.
- Maximum Age : 24 Years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- Age Relaxation : As per Rules.Read Official Notification For More Details.
- candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board.
- Copies of mark sheet & pass certificates of matriculation (10thstd), provisional certificate/National trade certificate (NTC) certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT in the case of ITI and ITI Final Mark-Sheet must be uploaded. Mere completion of course is not sufficient. Candidates should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the date of issue of notification and ITI pass certificate/NTC/STC should be available with them
- Read Official Notification For More Details.
Railway NFR Apprentice Online Form 2022
- Selection will be on the basis of the merit list prepared (trade wise). The merit list in each unit will be prepared on the basis of the percentage of marks obtained in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate.
- ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done will be on the basis of the average of marks in the matriculation and ITI. Northeast Forontier Railway (NFR) Recruitment 2022
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|RRC,NFR Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|