SSC CGL 2021 Answer Key 2022
Post Update: 02 May 2022
Short Details: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Are recently uploaded tentative answer key to the Online Application Form for the Various Post Recruitment 2021. All Eligibility & Interested Candidates Can Read Official Full Notification Before Apply Online. Given Below Important Links.
Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2021
No. 3/6/2021-P&P-I (Vol.-I)
- Official Notification Available: 23 December 2021
- Online Application Start: 23 December 2021
- Registration Last Date: 23 January 2022
- Online Payment Last Date: 25 January 2022
- generate of offline Challan Last Date: 26 January 2022
- payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 27 January 2022
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’: 28 January to 02 February 2022
- Admit Card: Notify Soon
- Tier – I Exam Date: 11-21 April 2022
- Dates of Tier-II & III Examination: To be notified later
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- ST/SC/Woman Candidates: Rs. 00/-
- Payment Mode: Pay Application Fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking payment mode.
Total Post: N/A
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age: 18, 20
- Maximum Age: 27, 30 (नोटिफिकेशन देखें)
- Age Relaxation: Read Official Notification
Essential Educational Qualifications (As on 23-01-2022)
- Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer:
1. Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
2. Desirable Qualifications: Chartered Accountant or Cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
3. During the period of probation direct recruits shall have to qualify the “Subordinate Audit/ Accounts Service Examination” in respective branches for confirmation and regular appointment as Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer.
- Junior Statistical Officer:
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level Or Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- Statistical Investigator Grade-II:
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized University or Institute. The candidates must have studied Statistics as a subject in all the three years or all the 6 semesters of the graduation course.
- Assistant in National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT):
Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University Or Institute. Desirable Qualifications: Degree in law from a recognized university.
- Research Assistant in National Human Rights Commission (NHRC):
Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute. Desirable Qualifications: Minimum one-year research experience in any recognized university or recognized Research Institution; Degree in Law or Human Rights from a recognized university
All other Posts
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
|Download Tentative Answer Key
|Download Answer Key Notice||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (Bihar & UP Only)||Click Here|
|Admit Card (Other Religion)||Click Here|
|Form Correction||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|