SSC CHSL 10+2 2021 Online Form 2022
Post Update: 19 February 202
Short Detail: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Are recently invited to Online Application Form for the Post of CHSL (10+2) Recruitment 2021. All Eligibility & Interested Candidates Can Read Official Full Notification Before Apply Online. Given Below Important Links.
- Advt. Available On: 01 February 2022
- Online Apply Start: 01 February 2022
- Registration Last Date: 07 March 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date: 08 March 2022
- Offline Payment Last Dat: 09 March 2022
- Last Date for Payment Through Challan (During working Hours of Bank): 10 March 2022
- Correction Application Form & Online Payment Correction Charges: 11 March to 15 March 2022 (23:00)
- Tier-I Exam Date: May 2022
- Tier-I Admit Card: Soon
Window for Application Form Correction [11-03-2022 to 15-03-2022 (23:00 hours):
- After the closing date for receipt of online applications, the Commission will provide a period of 5 days to enable candidates to correct/ modify online application parameters, wherein candidates will be allowed to re-submit applications after making requisite corrections/ changes in the one-time registration/ online application data as per their requirement.
- A candidate will be allowed to correct and re-submit his modified/ corrected application two times during the ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ i.e. if he has made mistake in his updated application also, he will be allowed to re-submit one more modified/ corrected application after making requisite corrections/ modifications. No more corrections in the application form will be allowed under any circumstances.
- Only those candidates will be allowed to make corrections in the application form, whose completed online applications along-with payment of requisite fee, have been received by the Commission within the specified period.
- Latest modified application will be treated as the valid one and the previous application(s) submitted by such candidates will be cancelled.
- The Commission will levy a uniform correction charges of ₹ 200/- for making correction and re-submitting modified/ corrected application for the first time and ₹ 500/- for making correction and re-submitting modified/ corrected application for the second time. The correction charges will be applicable to all candidates irrespective of their gender/ category.
- Before submission of the corrected application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After expiry of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc. shall not be entertained by the Commission and will be summarily rejected.
- General/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PwD/ESM and Female All Category Candidates; Rs. 00/-
- Payment Mode: Pay Exam fee through Debit Card/Credit Card / Net Banking/E– Challan Fee Mode Only.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation: As per Rules
- Candidates Passed Class 10+2 (Intermediate) From Recognized Board in india.
Post Name: LDC, JSA, PA, SA, DEO,
Total Post: N/A
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs.
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs.
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100)
Selection Process: As Per Rules
|Apply Link (Registration)||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ssc chsl online form, ssc, ssc online, ssc online 2022, ssc chsl online 2022