SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2022 कर्मचारी चयन आयोग (SSC) ने शुरू की 4500 पदों पर भर्ती, CHSL के लिए 4 जनवरी तक करें आवेदन।
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022: The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the Group C posts viz. Lower Divisional Clerk(LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), and Data Entry Operators(DEO) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc.
All Eligibility & Interested Candidates Can Apply Online from 06 December 2022 to 04 January 2023 Read the Official Full Notification Before Apply Online. Given are Below Important Links.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2022
|Name of the Title||SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022|
|Advt.No.||F. No. HQ-PPI03/23/2022-PP_1|
|Post Name||Lower Divisional Clerk(LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), and Data Entry Operators(DEO)|
|Total Posts||Approx. 4500 vacancies|
|Apply Start Date||06 December 2022|
|Online Apply Last Date||04 January 2023|
|SSC Official Website||https://ssc.nic.in)|
|Go To Home||Click Here|
SSC 10+2 Recruitment 2022
- Online Apply Start Date: 06 December 2022
- Registration Last Date: 04 January 2023 (23:00)
- Last Date of Offline Challan: 04 January 2023 (23:00)
- Last Date of Online Fee Payment: 05 January 2023 (23:00)
- The last date for payment through Challan: is 06 January 2023
- Form Correction with Correction Charges pay Date: 09-01- January 2023 to 10 January 2023 (23:00)
- Schedule of Tier-I (Computer Based Examination): Feb-Mar, 2023
- Schedule of Tier-II (Computer-Based Examination): To be notified later
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs 100/-
- SC/ST & All Female Candidates: Rs. 00/-
- Payment Mode: Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by
generating SBI Challan.
- Online fees can be paid by candidates up to 05-01-2023 (23:00 hours). However, candidates who wish to make a cash payment through the challan of SBI may make payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of the bank up to 06-01-2023 provided the challan has been generated by them before 04-01-2023 (23:00 hours)
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
SSC CHSL 10+2 Bharti 2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
- Age Relaxation: As Per Rules. Read the Official Full Notification For More Details.
- Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply.
Education Qualification as on 04/01/2023
- For LDC/ JSA and DEO/ DEO Grade ‘A’: Candidates must have passed the 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Mode Of Selection
- The Computer Based Examination will be conducted in two tiers i.e. Tier-I & Tier-II. The tier-I exam will consist of objective-type, multiple-choice questions. For Part II, III, and IV, the questions will be provided in both English and Hindi.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs.19,900-63,200).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500 81,100) and Level-5(Rs.29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500 81,100).
How To Apply for Online Form
- First of all, candidates go to the official website ssc.nic.in.
- On the home page, click on the Apply tab and then click on SSC CHSL.
- After that fill out the application form by entering all the details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit and take a printout for future reference.
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|SSC Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
- A candidate must be either:
- (a) a citizen of India, or
- (b) a subject of Nepal, or
- (c) a subject of Bhutan, or
- (d) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.