UP Police Constable Bharti 2022 Online Form
UP Police Constable Bharti 2022 Apply For 534 Posts : Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has issued notification of new recruitment for 534 constable posts. This recruitment of constable will be from sports quota. The application process will start from 1st October on the official website uppbpb.gov.in. Eligible and interested candidates will be able to submit online application till 31 October 2022. Under this recruitment, a total of 534 skilled players, including 335 male and 199 female, are to be recruited for the post of constable. A few days back the tender process was started for this recruitment. In this recruitment, the UP Police Recruitment Board has estimated about 5000 applications.
The notification of this recruitment is now available in online mode. All the candidates who wish to join this recruitment, they can check and download their application by visiting the official website of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, uppbpb.gov.in and apply their application from the due date. can do. Let’s know the complete details of this recruitment and the complete process of application.
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board (UPPRPB)
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2022
No. PRPB-A-KUKH (02)/2022
- Online Apply Start On: 01 October 2022
- Registration Last Date: 31 October 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date: 31 October 2022
- Date Of Examination: N/A
- Admite Card Avalable On: N/A
- All Category (Male &Female) Candidate: – Rs 400.
- Application fee through designated branch of State Bank of India (SBI). Account head will be credited to 007060800140000. of challan for depositing fee. The format is given in the notification.
- Read Official Notification For More Details.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 22 Years. the candidate was born before 02-07-2000 and on 01-07-2004 Didn’t happen after
- Age Relaxation: As Per Rules .Read Official Full Notification For More Details.
UP Police Constable Bharti 2022 Education Qualification
- Must have passed Class 10+2 (Intermediat) by a Board established by law in India or any examination recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
- Read Official Full Notification For More Details.
UP Police Constable Bharti 2022 Nationality
- For direct recruitment in the quota of skilled sportsperson for the post of constable civilian police, it is necessary that the candidate should be a citizen of India.
Totale Vacancy : 534 Posts
UP Police Constable Bharti 2022 VacancyDetails
|UP Police Constable||335||199||534|
UP Police Constable Bharti 2022 Online Form Important documents
These documents have to be uploaded along with the form –
- Documents of age and educational qualification.
- Sports Qualification Documents.
- Basic address proof.
- caste certificate .
- EWS Certificate
- Scanned color photograph and signature.
- Aadhar card.
- आयु और शैक्षणिक योग्यता के दस्तावेज।
- खेल योग्यता दस्तावेज।
- मूल निवास प्रमाण पत्र।
- जाति प्रमाण पत्र।
- ईडब्ल्यूएस प्रमाणपत्र
- स्कैन किए गए रंगीन फोटोग्राफ और हस्ताक्षर।
- आधार कार्ड।
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Those whose documents are found correct will have a Sports Skill Test. 80 marks will be of this test. 20 marks will be for sports certificates. Merit will be made out of 100 marks.
- All the certificates will be uploaded online by the candidates along with the online application form. Candidate can fill only one application.
- जिनके दस्तावेज सही पाए जाएंगे, उनका स्पोर्ट्स स्किल टेस्ट होगा। इस परीक्षा के 80 अंक होंगे। खेल प्रमाण पत्र के लिए 20 अंक होंगे। मेरिट 100 अंकों में से बनाई जाएगी।
- सभी प्रमाण पत्र उम्मीदवारों द्वारा ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र के साथ ऑनलाइन अपलोड किए जाएंगे। उम्मीदवार केवल एक आवेदन भर सकता है।
- Pay Scale – 5200-20200 Grade Pay – 2000
How to apply UP Police Constable Bharti 2022 Online Form
- First of all candidates go to the official website uppbpb.gov.in.
- Now click on the respective recruitment link appearing on the home page.
- Now you will come to a new page.
- Now register yourself and login and fill the application form.
- Candidates upload all the relevant documents.
- Now pay the application fee.
- After that pay the online registration fee.
- Now download the submitted application form, payment receipt etc and take a print out.
|Apply Online||Active Link On 01 October 2022|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|