UPPCL Recruitment 2022
Post Update: 19 September 2022
Short Details: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has released the latest notification for 891 vacancies of Technician (Electrical) via Advertisement Number 10/VSA/2022/ Technician (Vidyut).This recruitment notification of UPPSC (upenergy.in) was released on 16 September. However, the online applications for this recruitment will start from 27 September 2022. In UPPCL Technician Recruitment, 10th pass and ITI pass candidates can apply on the website uppcl.org.
The pay scale for these posts has been fixed at a minimum of Rs 27200 per month under Pay Netrix-4 of the 7th Pay Commission. Candidates are advised to read the complete recruitment notification of UPPCL before applying. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the UPPCL Technician Vacancy 2022 from the website www.upenergy.in or www.uppcl.org. All the details related to the UPPCL Technician (Electrical) Recruitment 2022 are given below.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
UPPCL Technician Vacancy 2022
Advertisement Number 10/VSA/2022/ Technician (Vidyut)
- Online Apply Start On: 27 September 2022
- Registration Last Date: 19 October 2022
- Online Fee Payment Last Date : 19 October 2022
- Offline Fee Payment Last Date : 21 October 2022
- Admit Card Available On: Notify Soon
- Date Of Examination: 4th Week of November 2022
- SC/ST residents of Uttar Pradesh : Rs. 826/-
- Other Category : Rs. 1180/-
- Payment Mode: Pay application fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking fee mode only.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation : As Per Rules. Read Official Notification For More Details.
- High School or equivalent examination of the Council of Secondary Education, Uttar Pradesh, having passed in Science and Mathematics subjects as a regular student with two year All India or State Vocational Certificate (NCVT/SCVT) in any one of the following trades Is necessary:
(iii) Electrical (Power Distribution under Skill Development)
Total Vacancy : 891 Posts
- Selection will be made on the basis of Online Written Test (CBT). The question paper of the written examination will be of two parts, the duration of which will be 03 hours.
- The CBT exam for UPPCL Technician Recruitment will be in two parts. The time allotted for this is 3 hours. The first part will have 50 questions from CCC level computer aptitude. In the second part, 4 subjects – General Studies and Logical Knowledge, General Hindi (10th level), General English, Technical Knowledge. There will be a total of 200 questions from all the four subjects. To be successful in the examination, it is necessary to obtain a minimum of 33.5 percent marks. There will also be minus marking of one-fourth mark for wrong answer. Candidates willing to apply for the recruitment visit UPPCL website.
UPPCL Exam Pattern
|GK & Reasoning||20||20|
Note:– It will be mandatory to get at least 33.5% percent marks in the second part examination for selection. That is, such candidates who will score less than 67 marks will be out of the selection process.
(1). Subject to the restrictions and qualifications prescribed as above, the selection process will be completed by making the final merit list of the candidates on the prescribed 200 marks for the written examination of the second part.
(ii) In the event of two or more candidates getting equal marks in the examination of 200 marks prescribed as above, the name of the candidate by whom the apprenticeship has been done will be higher in the seniority list, if more than one candidate of apprenticeship is eligible, then the older age Preference will be given to the candidate of
(iii) The Electricity Service Commission will have the right to take decisions in respect of such other points related to the Paril process which are not mentioned in this regulation.
- Examination Venue :– The examinations will be held in the cities of Lucknow, Varanasi, Meerut, Agra and Kanpur. on the basis of number of candidates ”Or” in special circumstances the venue of the examination can be changed or decreased / increased.
How To Apply UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2022
Open the Corporation’s website www.uppcl.org and click on the tab “APPLY ONLINE AGAINST ADVT NO. 10 SA/2022/Technician (Electrical) FOR THE POST OF Technician (Electrical)” on the new web page that opens Click on “How to Apply”
|Apply Online||Active Link On 27 September 2022|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|