UPPSC APO main exam 2022
Short Destails:Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the Main Exam Notification of A-3/E-1/2022, Assistant Prosecution Officer (M) Exam-2022. After the release of the results of Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO)-2022 Pre Exam, now the applications for Main Exam have been started. 69 posts are to be filled through this examination. Let us tell you that 64100 candidates had applied for these 69 posts in the pre examination. This meant that there were about 100 people contending for one post. Now after the release of the pre-exam results, 1079 candidates out of 33315 who appeared for the exam were declared successful.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, Prayagraj (UPPSC)
UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer (Main) Exam-2022
- Online Apply Start On: 27 September 2022
- Registration Last Date: 12 October 2022
- Fee Pament Last Date: 12 October 2022
- Complete Form Last Date: 12 October 2022
- Last Date of Modify Form: 12 October 2022
- Receipt Hard Copy Last Date: 19 October 2022
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 225/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 105 /-
- PH Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- Payment Mode: Pay application fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking fee mode only.
- Read Official Notification For More Details.
UPPSC APO Main Exam Online Form 2022
|Post Name||Egibility For UPPSC APO main exam 2022||Total Post|
|Assistant Prosecution Officer (M) Exam-2022||Only Prelim Exam Qualified Candidates Are Eligible to Fill the Mains Application Form.||44 Posts|
UPPSC APO Main Exam Center
- UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Mains Examination will be conducted only at Prayagraj (Allahabad) & Lucknow.
- Only these candidates will now be able to apply for the main examination. Online applications will have to be made by October 12, while hardcopy of the application has to be submitted by October 19. The Preliminary Examination of APO was conducted on 21st August 2022 in two cities of the state Prayagraj and Lucknow. Thus now in the main examination also candidates will have to choose from 1000 posts.
- Almost half of the candidates left the preliminary exam of APO Recruitment 2022. According to Secretary Jagdish, out of 64101 candidates registered for the examination, 51.61 percent appeared. Due to late arrival at some centres, candidates were not given admission.
How To Fill UPPSC APO Main Exam Online Form 2022
- Open the UPPSC A-3/E-1/2022, Assistant Prosecution Officer (M) Exam-2022 Apply Online Link.
- Home Page Of https://uppsc.up.nic.in
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Verify Details Through Mobile Number OR EMail ID
- Choose the Exam Center and Fill the Required Information with Pay Exam Fee.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form and Submit / Send to UPPCS Office, Prayagraj Before 19/10/2022
Any Problem Contact Us
|CONTACT LOCATION||CONTACT NUMBER|
|PRAYAGRAJ – (FOR GENERAL ENQUIRY) :||0532 – 2407547|
|PRAYAGRAJ – (FOR ON-LINE ENQUIRY) :||+91 – 8765973668|
|LUCKNOW :||+91 – 8765973766|
- IT solution powered by :National Informatics Centre (NIC) U.P. State Unit, but contents provided and managed by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC), PRAYAGRAJ.
- NIC disclaims all and any guarantees, undertakings and warranties, expressed or implied, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever, including incidental or consequential loss or damage, arising out of, or in connection with, any use of or reliance on the information on this website. In case of doubt or query, users are requested to refer to the original Departmental notifications/ Rules/Acts/ Regualtions/ Guidelines document by contacting the conerned Department/organisation.
- This disclaimer is valid for all pages in this web site.
- Content on this website is provided and maintained by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission(UPPSC), PRAYAGRAJ.
- Compatible with 1024*768 resolution Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) 6 and above or Mozilla 3 and above. If you have an older version of Internet Explorer or Mozilla, please upgrade your browser.
- For any query regarding this website please contact Web Information Manager [ WIM ] :- Shri Girish Goyal, System Analyst
Email :- [email protected]