UPRVUNL JE & Pharmacist Recruitment 2022
Post Update : 24 August 2022
Short Details : Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) has invited applications for the Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil and Pharmacist posts. The process of online application for these posts will start from 29 August 2022. Interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply by visiting the official website uprvunl.org.
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd. possessing the prescribed qualifications for selection through competitive examination through direct recruitment on the following vacant posts of Group C of Unreserved, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes-Non Creamy Layer, Economically Weaker and Other Horizontal Reservation Category. Applications are invited from Indian citizens through online medium. Applications received through other means will not be accepted. Category wise vacancies details are up to date. The last date of application is September 19, 2022. There are total 31 vacancies out of which 27 are Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil and 4 Pharmacist posts. UPRVUNL JE Recruitment 2022
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022 Online Form
Advt.No. : U-49/UPRVUSA/2022
- Online Apply Start On: 29 August 2022
- Registration Last Date: 19 September 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date: 19 September 2022
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 1180/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 826/-
- PH (दिव्यांग) Candidates : Rs. 12/-
- Payment Mode: Application Pay Through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking Payment Mode.
- Read Official Notification For More Details.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation: as Per Rules. Read Official Notification For More Details.
Education Qualification & Experience
|Post Name||Eligibility criteria|
Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil (Post Code-1)
|(a) Thorough Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagari Script. If the Candidate has not passed High School or equivalent examination in Hindi. he/she has to clear the an exam conducted by the Registrar Departmental Examinations Govt. of UP, within 3 years of joining.
(b) 03 years diploma examination in Civil Engineering from a Institute recognized by the State Government. (9 TEan 8-1)
03 years All India Diploma Examination in Civil Engineering conducted by the “AII india Council for. Technica! Education” Government of India. Delhi Polytechnie.
03 years Diploma Examination in Civil Engineering conducted by any of the Universities in India incorporated by any act of the Central/State legislature.
National Certificates Civii Engineering awarded by the All India Council for Technical. Education, Government of India.
|Pharmacist (Postcode-2)||Diploma of Pharmacist (from an institute recognized by the Government of Uttar Pradesh) Registered with Pharmacy Council.|
Total Vacancy : 31 Posts
UPRVUNL Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil (Post Code-1)||27|
UPRVUNL Online 2022
- Admission of the candidates to all the stages of the examination will be purely provisionally. Which will be subject to fulfillment of the prescribed eligibility conditions as per the post. (Admission of the candidates to all stages of the examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions) ii. It is mandatory for the qualified candidates to appear in the Computer Based Test (CBT) in the Archival Test (Documents Verification). , If numbers of candidates are more and the CBT exam is conducted in more than one shift per day for the same post/discipline. in that case normalization formula given at Anexure-I will be used for obtaining normalized marks in both Part-1 and Part-11 3 erta Part I and Part II Normalized marks will be used for deciding the merit.2022. UPRVUNL
- (a)Computer Based Test (CBT)
- (b) document verification
(a) Computer Based Test (CBT) at the time of examination –
- i) Admit Card
- ii) 102 passport size photograph (same as affixed in the application form)
- iii) Photo Identity Card (ID Proof) Passport Aadhar Card PAN Card Bank Passbook with photo Identity card issued by the government which should be as per the name given in the application form. In case of discrepancy between the name mentioned in the application form and the last name in the photo identity card, the candidate may be asked to appear in the selection test.
- (b) At the time of document verification:
- i) Original copy of the certificate/provisional proof, mark sheet regarding the educational qualification mentioned for the respective posts.
- (ii) It is mandatory to present the original copy of the high school certificate for verification of date of birth
- iii) Other Backward Classes-Non Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL) Category and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Category for the post advertised by the candidates Is Issuance certificate must be issued after 31.03.2022. For the benefit of reservation of all categories, it will be mandatory for the candidates to produce the original residence certificate. The original residence certificate must be issued after 10:08, 2019.
- iv) Caste certificate and domicile certificate and certificate related to economically weaker section (EWS) of unreserved category Ex-servicemen (as defined in the Uttar Pradesh government order and who have served at least 05 years in the army ) Original copies of certificates (except those which are irrelevant) and photocopies of records should be brought along with the print out of the online application form at the time of archival examination, which will be verified with the original copy, in case of any difference, candidate’s application will be canceled.
- Junior Engineer Civil – Pay Metrics Level-7, Starting Pay -Rs. 44900/-
- Pharmacist: Pay Metrics Level-5, Starting Pay – Rs.29800/-
|Apply Online||Active Link On 29 August 2022|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|