UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022
Post Update : 15 July 2022
Short Information : Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) are recently invited online application form for the post of Recruitment of Mukhya Sevika (Head Servant ) 2693 Post 2022. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022 Notification for 2693 Post & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online UP Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022 @upsssc.gov.in .UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022
UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika (Head Servant) Online Form 2022
Advt.No. : 05-Exam/2022
- Online Apply Start On : 03 August 2022
- Registration Last Date : 24 August 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 24 August 2022
- Online Form Correction Last Date : 31 August 2022
- Admit Card Available On : Notify Soon
- Exam Date : Notify Soon
- General /OBC/EWS Candidates : Rs. 25/-
- SC/ST/PH Candidates : Rs.25/-
- Payment Mode : Pay the application fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI and E-Challan fee mode.
Age Limit as on 01 July 2022
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation : No Age Relaxaton.Read Official Full Notification For More Details.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Arts with Sociology or Social Work or Home Science or Nutrition and Child Development as one of the subjects from a University established by law in India or any degree recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
- The shortlisting of the candidates for the main Exam will be done on the basis of their score in the preliminary qualifying examination 2021.
- अभ्यर्थी, भारत में विधि द्वारा स्थापित किसी विश्वविद्यालय से एक विषय के रूप में समाजशास्त्र या समाज कार्य या गृह विज्ञान या पोषण और बाल विकास के साथ कला में स्नातक उपाधि या सरकार द्वारा उसके समकक्ष मान्यता प्राप्त कोई उपाधि रखती हो ।
- मुख्य सेविका हेतु अभ्यर्थियो की शार्टलिस्टिंग उनके प्रारम्भिक अर्हता परीक्षा 2021 के स्कोर के आधार पर की जायेगी |
Total Vacancy : 2693 Post
UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Category||No. of Post|
- Written Examination (Online/Offline Mode)
Note: If the number of applications received in response to the advertised posts is large and the number of candidates shortlisted for the main examination on the basis of the score of Preliminary Qualifying Examination-2021 relative to the advertisement for the Commission, their written examination will be a To be conducted in the same shift/day • If it is not convenient, the above written test can be conducted in more than one shift/day. If the exam is conducted in more than one shift/day, then the normalization of the scores of the candidates will not be applicable.
Category wise, 15 times the category wise candidates against the advertised posts, including all the candidates having final cutoff marks/percentile score (up to 02 decimal places), will be shortlisted for the main examination.
Read Notification For more details.
Pay Scale : 5200 – 20200 Grade -Pay. 28,Pay Matrix Level-5
How to fill Form UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika 2022
- UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022
- Firstly, go to the authorized website of UPSSSC (http://upsssc.gov.in/).
- Secondly, the home page of the website will get open on the screen.
- Thirdly, find the Applicant Segment and tap on the option of Applicant Dashboard available there.
- After a few seconds, a new page will finally appear on the screen.
- Then choose the mode of authentication and write all the required details carefully.
- Post entering all the details, tap on the clear option.
- Finally, the dashboard will get open with the details mentioned for PET 2021.
- And then enter all the remaining details carefully and submit them.
- After that, check the documents submitted by you and move forward.
- Finally, read and tick on the declaration and move forward to pay the fee.
- After that, select the mode and other things and pay the required fees.
- At last, preview the form and take a printout for future use.
Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|