UPSSSC Preliminary Examination Test PET 2022 Online Form
Post Update : 28 June 2022 UPSSSC PET 2022
Short Details : Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released the advertisement of Preliminary Examination Test PET Examination 2022. Those who are residents of Uttar Pradesh or other state candidates who want to participate in government jobs in Uttar Pradesh which will be recruited through PET, they can apply online from 28 June 2022 to 27 July 2022. For UPSSSC PET Recruitment eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, syllabus, key date and all other information read the complete notification and then apply. All eligible/interested candidates can read official notification before apply online form in the given below important links.UPSSSC PET 2022
UPSSSC Preliminary Examination Test PET 2022
UPSSSC PET Advt No. : 04-Exam/2022
- Online Apply Start Date : 28 June 2022
- Registration Last Date : 27 July 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 27 July 2022
- Correction Last Date : 03 August 2022
- Date Of Examination : September 2022
- Admit Card Available On : Before Exam
- General /OBC Candidates : Rs.185/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 95/-
- PH (Dviyang ) Candidates : Rs. 25/-
- Payment Mode : Pay the application fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI and E-Challan fee mode.
- Read Official Notification For More Details.
UPSSSC PET 2022 Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Yrs.
- Maximum Age : 40 Yrs.
- Age Relaxation : The age relaxations shall be applicable to categories tabulated below:
|Meritorious Sportsperson||5 years|
UPSSSC PET 2022 Vacancy Details
|Exam Name||UPSSSC PET 2022 Eligibility|
|Preliminary Examination Test PET||Minimum Class 10 High School Exam in Any Recognized Board OR Any Higher Qualification in Any Recognized University in India.|
UPSSSC PET Recruitment Selection Process
- Only those candidates who score well in UPSSSC PET 2022 will be called for the upcoming Group ‘B & C’ main examinations for the particular posts. Candidates will go through the following selection process.
- Scoring minimum qualifying marks in PET written exam
- Main Exam of the concerned post
- Interview/Skill Test (if applicable)
- Document Verification
UPSSSC PET Exam Pattern
- UPSSSC PET 2022 will be initiated by the Commission to make it easier for the aspirants and they will not have to apply separately for different vacancies in UPSSSC. The information on the UPSSSC PET exam 2022 is tabulated below:
|Post||For Recruitment on Group “C” posts|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Date||18 September 2022|
|No. of questions||100|
|Total Marks allocated||100|
|Negative marking||Yes, ¼ mark will be deducted for incorrect response|
Candidates For More Details Read Official Full Notification.
More About UPSSSC PET Form
- Uttar Pradesh UPSSSC has released the advertisement for preliminary examination. Those who are eligible for high school or more, then register for this examination immediately, In future, all types of government jobs that will be conducted by UPSSSC, it will be necessary to pass this exam.
How to Fill UPSSSC PET 2022 Online Form
- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission UPSSSC Are Released PET Exam Form 2022. Candidate Can Apply Between 28/06/2022 to 27/07/2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Vacancies Application Form in Apprentice Jobs of UPSSSC PET 2022 for Upcoming Latest Govt. Vacancies Recruitment Online 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Note : To fill the application form, the candidate must complete all the above mentioned procedures in one go. could.Candidates are informed that for the Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET)-2022, online applications will have to be made on the Commission’s website http://upsssc.gov.in and no application will be accepted offline.
Interested Candidates Can Read The Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|